Careers and Benefits
- Good starting salary with regular pay raises.
- Tax-free housing and food allowances.
- 100 percent of your postgraduate tuition costs paid through tuition assistance subject to an annual capped amount.
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
- Comprehensive medical and dental care at no cost to you.*
- Low-cost life insurance up to $400,000.
- Opportunities for higher education.
- Opportunity to retire after 20 years of service with a percentage of base pay.
- Promotions based on initial appointment, grade, and experience.
- On-base housing available.
- On-base shopping at reduced prices.
- Wide variety of recreational facilities.
- The satisfaction of serving your country.
See the official Air Force career page
for more information about all of the careers the Air Force has to offer.